We are so excited about this giveaway. We first met the awesome ladies from Raddish Kids in October at the ABC Show when they were getting ready to launch their Kickstarter campaign.
Raddish was created by the folks behind Kitchen Kid, the leading provider of edible education throughout Los Angeles.
Kitchen Kid believes edible education is the essential ingredient to raising healthy, happy children. Raddish adapts Kitchen Kid’s proven techniques, engaging lessons, and delightful recipes and packages them for your home kitchen.
We love the Raddish philosophy:
"At Raddish, we believe two of the greatest gifts you can give your children are a love and appreciation of good food, and a childhood enjoyed at the family table."
Over the last 20 years, picky eating has become rampant, parents have turned into short-order cooks, and family mealtime has declined 30%.
Raddish wants to change all this. Why?
Kids are much more eager to eat a meal they helped prepare -- fruits, veggies, and whole grains included.
Kids who are empowered in the kitchen cultivate a diverse palate.
Culinary education inspires self confidence, fosters independence, and instills an appreciation of where food originates.
The kitchen supports academic and cultural pursuits -- we think it's the tastiest place to learn!
Raddish is a monthly subscription box for families that inspires kids and parents to connect and make memories in the kitchen preparing meals, and at the table enjoying them. Each Raddish box delivers culinary adventures and family fun right to your door. Each box includes:
- 3 family friendly recipe guides carefully illustrated for kids, that provide parents with the necessary background and vocabulary to create fun, enriching, and delicious kitchen lessons.
- 1 skill card helping kids learn culinary techniques.
- 2 creative activities with all the necessary materials, aimed at getting your family sitting, talking, and eating together. Activities range from science experiments and art projects to oral histories and foodie games.
- Your shopping list, which is also emailed to you the week your box ships.
- Table Talk card deck ensuring fun chatter at your next meal.
- An adorable Raddish patch to be ironed-on to your Raddish apron. Raddish sends a new patch each month so the kids can collect them all!
Raddish takes the guesswork out of cooking with kids so that families can spend more time cooking -- and eating -- together.
Little Green Pouch is excited to have partnered with Raddish for their April "Go Green" box. To celebrate, Raddishis giving one lucky Little Green Pouch fan April's box for free. For a chance to win, enter below by midnight PST Monday April 14th. Since Raddish is currently only shipping to the US, please note this giveaway is only available for US residents.