Summer Bingo - Fun Summer Activity Ideas
Ahhh, summer vacation. We have a love-hate relationship with you. We love family vacations, longer days, and a slower schedule. But some days we find ourselves struggling with ways to fill our days. Thank you to all the teachers out there whose endless creativity and patience keep our children engaged, active and happy all school year.
Enter Summer Bingo. Here's how it works:
- Create a simple Bingo board (or download ours).
- Fill each square with activities you and your kids will enjoy.
- Fill a jar or envelope with "bingo balls" (pieces of paper with B1, etc. written on them). Those can be found in our template, too.
- When you have a day with nothing planned, let one of your kids pull a number from the jar and whichever square is selected, that's what you are doing.
- Go see a movie
- Picnic at the park
- Run through the sprinklers (unless you live in California)
- Go to the zoo
- Take a hike
- Camp in the backyard
- Put on a play
- Build a fort
Here's a list of 200 free summer activities to get the ideas flowing.
Back to School Must Haves | Giveaway →
← Summer Skin Care Tips
Leave a Reply