Author: Chef Amanda, Little Green Pouch Test Kitchen
When to introduce: 10-12 months (check with your pediatrician) *
Stars: Chicken is high in protein and iron. It is one of the most easily digested of the meats you will feed to your baby. Chicken is most often recommended to be baby's first meat. Sweet potatoes are high in Vitamin A and beta carotene as well as potassium.
1. Heat coconut oil in large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add chicken and brown slightly
3. Add sweet potatoes, broth and kale.
4. Cover and simmer until potatoes are tender (about 15 minutes).
5. Remove from heat and cool slightly before pureeing in a blender to desired conistency. If the puree is too thick, add more broth as needed.
Servings: Fills about 4 Pouches
Printable Recipe Card:
© Copyright 2017 Copyright Little Green Pouch. All Rights Reserved. Ecommerce Software by Shopify