Little Green Pouch... All the juicy details
Some of you have been asking for a bit more background information on our Little Green Pouch. We've been working so hard over the last year to bring our reusable food pouch to market and we are just about ready to start selling. But before we officially launch we want to give you all (our first and favorite fans!) some more pouch details:
- Full Name: Little Green Pouch
- AKAs: LGP, “The Pouch” & “My Squishie”
- Conceived: October 1, 2011
- Expected Due Date: Early October 2012 (wouldn’t its 1st birthday be great?!)
- Capacity: 6 ounces
- Likes: pureed food, freezers, dishwashers, lunch boxes, diaper bags, tiny hands and long runs on the beach.
- Dislikes: The microwave.
- Cool fact: It will be sold in packs of 4 (a 4-pack of pouches will retail for $14.99, or about $3.75 a pouch).
- Likes to accessorize: We will also be offering some cool accessories to make your life with our reusable pouch all the more wonderful. That includes funnels (not necessary but make filling a breeze); bottle brushes (to keep the pouch squeaky clean); dissolvable labels (so you can write the date and contents on the pouch but never have to worry about struggling to tear a pesky label off -- they completely disappear in water!); and finally, if you need them, a couple of extra caps (but the cool thing is that caps from any pouch will fit!).
- Who would have thought: that our pouch would love to spoon? If your little one prefer eating from a spoon (or you prefer feeding them from one) the good news is that dispensing spoons fit perfectly!
- Greatest Accomplishment: Being BPA and phthalate free.
Leave a Reply