Fall is the time for comfort food, slow cookers and yummy recipes. We want to see what you are cooking this fall. Share a photo of your favorite fall recipe on Facebook or Instagram and tag the photo #LittleGreenFall for a chance to win our Fall Recipe Contest. Here's the deal:
1. Enter via Instagram or Facebook October 11-31st. Upload a photo of your favorite fall recipe, tag Little Green Pouch and use the hashtag #LittleGreenFall Enter multiple recipes for more chances to win.
2. Be sure to tag Little Green Pouch and use the hashtag #LittleGreenFall
3. One randomly selected winner will win a 6-qt. slow cooker, cookbook, and LGP prize pack.
'Tis the season for all things pumpkin, so we've put together our favorite pumpkin recipes for fall.
One lucky winner will receive:
A Little Green Pouch Starter Kit (you choose the size pouches)
A one-year membership to Plan To Eat. Plan to Eat is an online meal planner app that allows you to add and organize recipes, drag those recipes onto a calendar to plan them, and the software automatically creates your shopping list based on your planned recipes. By providing tools that streamline the meal planning process Plan to Eat equips households to eat better food, eat together, save money at the grocery store, and have a less stressful cooking experience in the kitchen.
A container set and one lunch bag (winner chooses color) from EasyLunchboxes. EasyLunchBoxes are the fastest way to pack school lunches. And the cooler bag is specially designed to carry the containers upright. Food and lids stay put. Great for work, school, and travel.
Enter Below: a Rafflecopter giveaway
It's time for back to school, and back to having everyone dressed and fed and out the door on time. No time to do it all? Since dropping the kids off without clothes on isn't an option, sitting down for breakfast may seem like the easiest morning task to cross off the list. But don't do it! Here are our favorite recipes that can be made ahead of time, and eaten in the car, thanks to Little Green Pouch. With 3 sizes of pouches to choose from, they are perfect for every member of the family, no matter how big or small the appetite.
This weekend we whipped up a batch of DIY crayons. They were such a hit on Instagram, we decided to share the how-to with all of you. First of all, why DIY crayons? Do you find crayons break all the time, and you are constantly replacing them? These giant crayons will last a lot longer. You can buy oversized, "toddler" crayons, but they are expensive. So this super easy DIY version is a great solution.
All you need is an oven, a muffin tin, and crayons. You can use all the broken crayon pieces you have laying around, or use new crayons that you break yourself.
1. Preheat oven to 250
2. Gather crayons and remove wrappers. Tip: soak crayons in warm water, and wrappers will fall right off.
3. Sort by color, and place crayon pieces in muffin tins
4. Place muffin tin in oven until crayons melt (about 15 minutes)
5. Turn oven off. Let crayons cool for a bit in oven (about 30 minutes)
6. Remove crayons from oven, and let cool completely
7. Remove from muffin tin and enjoy!
© Copyright 2016 Copyright Little Green Pouch. All Rights Reserved. Ecommerce Software by Shopify